Barack obama - west fertilizer plant tragedy memorial speech
On February 10, 2007, in Springfield, Illinois, Obama officially announced his candidacy for president. A victory in the Iowa caucuses in January 2008 made him a viable challenger to the early frontrunner, Senator Hillary Clinton of New York, whom he outlasted in a grueling primary campaign to claim the Democratic nomination in early June 2008.
Obama noted that in his first year out of office, he had a little bit more time to read than usual — and as a result provided, via Facebook , an old-fashioned top 10 that mixed literary fiction, hard-hitting memoirs, and revealing nonfiction. (Notice the occasional overlap with the choices of EW critic Leah Greenblatt.)
: Mr Obama looks very hot - he's wiping his brow. It's only 27°C in Darwin right now - he's lucky he didn't come in February .
- Cameo - I Just Want To Be - Sparkle
- The New Jacobin Club - A Lesson In Mortality
- Dividing The Line - At Least It's Not Light
- Various - Guitar Boogie
- Хамелеон - 12-85-00
- DFOURME D'Four Me Conversión
- Marcello Pieri - Se Fai L'Amore Come Cammini
- Six Minus Three - Movin' With Six Minus Three